Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Egg Door Hanging with DIY with Three Series


Last week's challenge from DIY with Three Series was the Plastic Bag Wreath using three supplies of plastic bags, a wire coat hanger and fabric/ribbon.
The challenge has been pinning like crazy on Pinterest with a few peeps completing the challenge too!
{Spring Egg Door Hanging}
I would love to see your creations too! Post them to your blog with a link back to Renovating 519 and I will pin them to my Pinterest page!
This week's challenge, which starts today includes a gluegun/scissors, a basket, and plastic eggs! Just in time for Easter!
I would love to see what you create! Feel free to post on your blog with a link back and join my Renovating519 Facebook page too!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following! I'm not very crafty but maybe I'll learn something from your blog, wouldn't that be great?
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say I'm now a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping over Rondell!

    ReplyDelete